Drivel

XM radio may be hazardous to my health. While listening to Aretha, Dead or Alive and some Blondie on the way home yesterday, cranked up like a teenager, dancing in the seat, I regained concousness as I pulled into the driveway at my house. I have no memory of having gotten there. I sure am glad the car knows the way.
Thurs. night we watched the movie RV with Robin Williams. I am just a sometimes fan of his but this is the funniest movie I have seen in a long time. MrP was about to fall out of his chair. The whole cast is a riot and work off each other well. After the anniversary of 911 it was good to laugh.
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 07:48am (CDT) Remove Comment
- Daelyn
Offline
Ooooooooooh I LOVE comfy pants!! :-)
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 08:51am (EDT) Remove Comment
- ™Miss…
Offline
and whats wrong with pink flaming mingos ??
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 11:16pm (EST) Remove Comment
- Deuce…
Offline
Flamingos?? Those would have mysteriously disappeared around my house long ago. Or be found doing duty as a dust rag.
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 08:21am (CDT) Remove Comment
- red74…
Offline
LOL Dub, lounging pants...I love that term.
Me too Daelyn, I think I have more of them than any kind.
Well I didn't think anything Missy. lol
Oh, come on D...I thought you might have had a pair.
Me too Daelyn, I think I have more of them than any kind.
Well I didn't think anything Missy. lol
Oh, come on D...I thought you might have had a pair.
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 08:26am (CDT) Remove Comment
- Daelyn
Offline
My fave are fleece comfy pants. Do you have some of those? I think I have every color. LOL
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 09:36am (EDT) Remove Comment
- cole
Offline
lol i have pink plaid flannel pj's...my dtr hates them, she says they are old lady pj's but they are sooo comfortable
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 10:22am (CDT) Remove Comment
- Yardy
Offline
I think I have a shirt somewhere that Rickey doesn't like. It has a really loud pattern and he always looks at me the same way I used to look at my mom when she would kiss my step dad in front of people when I was younger. LOL
I think it's a pretty good thing that our cars get used to driving around to the places we like to go.
I think it's a pretty good thing that our cars get used to driving around to the places we like to go.
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 11:25am (CDT) Remove Comment
- red74…
Offline
LOL, no Daelyn I don't have any of those but I have flannel plaid and cotton strip. I like to buy mens most of the time because they are so much longer. I love the real long ones that come down over your feet when you curl up on the couch.
I love pink cole and no that I think of it I bought a pair last year that are pink with little perfume bottles all over them. Those get a real standing ovation. lol
That is so funny Yardy. I know that look. lol
I know. I have the smartest car. I am so glad I don't have to make long trips very often and when I do it is a pretty long open road.
I love pink cole and no that I think of it I bought a pair last year that are pink with little perfume bottles all over them. Those get a real standing ovation. lol
That is so funny Yardy. I know that look. lol
I know. I have the smartest car. I am so glad I don't have to make long trips very often and when I do it is a pretty long open road.
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 02:42pm (CDT) Remove Comment
Oh my god I have done that before, and wondered how in the hell did I get home. Isn't that amazing how unconsiously we manage to do things.
I have a certain amount of clothing that I love to slip right into when I get home. I don't give a rat's ass who likes it. It's comfortable and that's good enough for me. It's not like they have to where it. If they don't like it, then may I suggest the go out and purchase items you would like to see on me, make sure it's comfortable. That even could be romantic don't you think?
I have a certain amount of clothing that I love to slip right into when I get home. I don't give a rat's ass who likes it. It's comfortable and that's good enough for me. It's not like they have to where it. If they don't like it, then may I suggest the go out and purchase items you would like to see on me, make sure it's comfortable. That even could be romantic don't you think?
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 02:26pm (PDT) Remove Comment
LMAO You and my daughter with the comfy pants. She has a pair of pajama bottoms that she wears ALL THE TIME. She even painted her room in them. They now have white paint, a huge hole in the knee and you can't tell what color they were when they were made...and I can't bribe, cajole or threaten her to get rid of them LMAO.
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 04:51pm (MDT) Remove Comment
That's so cute, Red, ur flamingo pj's. U oughtta post a pic of urself wearing 'em! Yeah, that's the ticket ... ;-) Me, I'm always comfy if I'm braless. :-p
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 04:26pm (PDT) Remove Comment
- DONAL…
Offline
I have a pair of old worn turquoise slacks that are so comfortable. I love them, Amy and her Daddy both hate them. But they feel so good I keep digging them out and putting them on.
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 04:41pm (PDT) Remove Comment
- red74…
Offline
Dar...what an idea! Purchase me something he likes! Thanks! I will go tell him right away.
Well, Freya, mine aren't camo gear yet but they might become that way.
Oh, yeah Steph, I know the world is waiting to see that picture. lmao Hate bras
It's funny how good a particular piece of old clothing feels isn't it Mrs Frog?
Well, Freya, mine aren't camo gear yet but they might become that way.
Oh, yeah Steph, I know the world is waiting to see that picture. lmao Hate bras
It's funny how good a particular piece of old clothing feels isn't it Mrs Frog?
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 08:18pm (CDT) Remove Comment
- ~Sandy~
Offline
LMAO... omg, how many times I've done the SAME thing while driving- it's like auto pilot driving! Yeah, I had lots of stuff that I wore that ex didnt like... AND, I was wondering if that movie is any good... now I'll have to see it! :)
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 09:38pm (PDT) Remove Comment
Nothing outrageous in my wardrobe and yes I have had days were the car magically navigates to the house. Thank God for Angels.
Thursday September 14, 2006 - 10:26pm (PDT) Remove Comment
- red74…
Offline
Get that movie when you really need a laugh. I think I am going to have to buy it.
I agree Ken, I think I need to pay more attention in the future.
I agree Ken, I think I need to pay more attention in the future.
Friday September 15, 2006 - 04:29am (CDT) Remove Comment
- Butte…
Offline
lol I have done that before so into the radio and wondered okay how did I get where I was going multitasking I say lol xoxo
Friday September 15, 2006 - 12:04pm (EDT) Remove Comment
I don't have XM but there is a radio station here called Jack FM where they play a little bit of everything, so I get the "driving and not remembering how I got there" :)
Friday September 15, 2006 - 12:03pm (CDT) Remove Comment
- red74…
Offline
I guess we are all guilty. I just hope we all aren't doing it at the same time. lol
Friday September 15, 2006 - 04:47pm (CDT) Remove Comment
red...
and all the ladies here..."i hate bra's too...hahahahaha"...i just had to throw that in there for you...and i'm outta here before i get accussed of spying on someones comfy pants...lol...@};-...keep smiling and keep that pretty little chin up...@};-...muuuaaah and hugs and more hugs...love you...later...fred/john...muuuaaah !!!
and all the ladies here..."i hate bra's too...hahahahaha"...i just had to throw that in there for you...and i'm outta here before i get accussed of spying on someones comfy pants...lol...@};-...keep smiling and keep that pretty little chin up...@};-...muuuaaah and hugs and more hugs...love you...later...fred/john...muuuaaah !!!
Friday September 15, 2006 - 11:08pm (EDT) Remove Comment
- red74…
Offline
lmao fred, you are a nut!
Friday September 15, 2006 - 10:21pm (CDT) Remove Comment
- Jana
Offline
I had a pair of lounging pants that were purple and had pictures of Tinker Bell all over them. J hated them. Then one day I pointed out that some of Tinker Bell's positions were pretty slutty ... would you believe that all of a sudden he just LOVED those pants?!?!! LOL!!
Sunday September 17, 2006 - 07:16pm (EDT) Remove Comment
- red74…
Offline
Oh, that is good Jana. You are a genius. lol
Sunday September 17, 2006 - 08:55pm (CDT) Remove Comment
I have some awful looking hot pink and purple leopard print pants that I absolutely LOVE!!!!!!! No one else likes them but they are so comfy! I have those days when I am jamming to the radio and then don't have the slightest clue how I even got home!!!!
Monday September 18, 2006 - 06:03pm (PDT) Remove Comment
- red74…
Offline
Well, I bet they are cute on you Cricket. Scary isn't it. About the music.
Monday September 18, 2006 - 09:33pm (CDT) Remove Comment













We call those "lounging pants" around here. I have a few pairs myself......