Hell Week


This has been the week from hell. Otherwise known as MLWeek. (Murphys Law Week) If you can drop it, break it trip over it, run into it or run over it, it's going to happen. It usually comes from doing too much too fast and still trying to get some "me" time in at the same time. Staying up too late and getting up too early. Not to lessen the real problems that some of you are facing but I just was not to meant to multi-task for more than one or two days.
Tonight was the icing on the cake when I decided the fryer needed cleaning and heated up the oil to pour out while talking on the phone, watching a show on tv and reading email. The oil got hot. Too hot. I always use the old grease can to put the used oil or crisco in. The only thing I wasn't thinking about was the fact that the off brand vegetable shortening I bought last time was in a platic can. I knew it was plastic but I didn't think it was plastic, plastic. I thought, and wrongly, I might add that it would hold that really hot grease. So as I am going about my business I look over to a river of hot grease flowing on the cabinets, in the drawers, on the floor and into the vent in the floor. This is why I like chocolate. You don't have to baste it, brown it, broil it or marinate it. You just unwrap it and eat it.
While putting up the chicken, I busted a nail down to the quick. Gee, it's only Thurs. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. It's not the thirteenth is it?
More on this week later.

Popular posts from this blog

Puye Indian Ruins

Smash Journals

ARRRGGG Kind Of Morning