UFO-Old Post

UFO

This picture is as close as I can find to what I actually saw. I haven't told many people I saw anything up till now because people always give you this look that says, "Yeah, Right!" But this is probably the strangest thing that ever happened to me so I will tell you about it because I want to know what everyone thinks or if any of you have had an experience. I am not talking about Aliens or Abduction. Just an unidentified object in the sky. It was the middle of the night and our bed was perpendicular to this small diamond shaped window that is about 3 foot by 3 foot. I was laying on the window side when I woke up, seems like it was around 2 or 3 a.m., I looked at the clock I remember that, but now after all these years I don't remember the specific time. It has been probably 10 years since this happened. What I remember most vividly is that I sat straight up in bed and the hair on the back of my neck was standing straight out. Now this is the weirdest feeling in the world and the only other time it happened to me was when a tornado went right over our house, so I have to think it has something to do with static, or polarization in the air, I don't know you tell me. Anyway, I looked straight out the window and there was this object hovering there. Not right in the window. It was not as big as the picture. I couldn't see a lot of detail but I could see the shape which was like a hamburger. I know haha, but that is what best describes it and the middle was lights. I suppose they went all the way around but I could only see one side. It could have been miles away. It hovered there for what seemed like ages but I am sure it was only seconds. The object then shot straight up out of my line of vision. It was so fast after it went up I was asking myself if I saw what I thought I saw. If it hadn't been for the polarization, or static in the air I might have dismissed it. You think I would have woken Lar or jumped around yelling but I just lay right back down and went to sleep. It was definately the most unusual experience I have had. This is the strangest thing. I am writing this and my neighbor just called me this very minute and said she saw a UFO behind her house last night. A light she thought was a flashlight that just blinked off then she saw it farther away and it rose in the air in a rather lazy fashion and went straight over her house. Is something going on here? She, like me, didn't tell anyone till the next morning. I think it is a denial thing. Then you think about it and you just have to tell someone. Her husband told her she was crazy.
Tags: Edit Tags
Thursday January 19, 2006 - 10:17am (CST) Edit Delete
Next Post: Vacation Response Previous Post: Random Thoughts In Car & Tub
Comments(10 total) Post a Comment

Oggie…
Offline
I think there are things around our house, I have seen similar things coming home late. But I never said anything to anyone, because it was to weird and peolpe already think I am pretty weird. Thanks mom. My weirdness it due to you.
Thursday January 19, 2006 - 08:26am (PST) Remove Comment

Šlím™
Offline
I've never recall seeing anything I might think is a UFO. But I have had the 'raised hair' feeling before several times....twice during tornados.
Thursday January 19, 2006 - 10:40am (CST) Remove Comment

Deuce…
Offline
Your blog IS titled Ramblings of a crazy woman. Did you have a bad Mickey D the night before? Seriously, though, I've never seen a UFO, as bad as I've wanted to. Close Encounters should be on my movie list. Later.
Thursday January 19, 2006 - 12:30pm (CST) Remove Comment
red74…
Offline
Well, I know I am crazy but really now how many people get to see a real UFO? I think it was kind of cool because you always do want to see one. I figure it was the govt. testing something. We have helicopters doing manuvers over our house at different times. They were flying so low at one time we had to call the base and tell them to quit rattling our windows. And there was the time that they were buzzing all the swimming pools, but they denied that.
Thursday January 19, 2006 - 05:44pm (CST) Remove Comment

Deuce…
Offline
I noticed you're outside Tulsa. How close is that to the armory they have in OK?
Thursday January 19, 2006 - 05:58pm (CST) Remove Comment

OL' B…
Offline
Boy - How I would LOVE to see something like that, but never have (at least that I can remember)! But then, I have trouble remembering yesterday. No telling what I don't remember from years ago.....LOL!
Thursday January 19, 2006 - 11:51pm (CST) Remove Comment

SciFi…
Offline IM
Oops, I did it again. That was me on Bubba's account (at his computer). I forgot that I was signed into his, so that is my comment in his space. I told you I don't remember nothin!...LOL.
Thursday January 19, 2006 - 11:54pm (CST) Remove Comment

PAR1138
Offline
Carl Sagan would be very happy if what you saw had an extraterrestrial origin, but he also has a few other good words for you here here: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/aliens/carlsagan.html
Friday January 20, 2006 - 10:22am (EST) Remove Comment
red74…
Offline
To answer your question Dusty D,There is an air force base in Oklahoma City, Ok.,Tinker and one in Altus. We have the Tulsa International Airport, it is listed as an Air National Guard Base. We have an armory but it is at the fairgrounds and they don't have a space big enough for anything but a couple of trucks. There is the Will Rogers Air National Guard Base, in Oklahoma City, then there is Kegelman Air Force Auxiliary Field. The airport is due north of us so I would assume it is coming from there. The helicopters I mean and I also have seen a stealth fighter just playing in the air over Tulsa. Okla. City is just a couple hours away. There is no telling what all those places are doing. Tulsa also has a big air show so they have to be doing something. At least I feel protected, unless we get hit by friendly fire.
Friday January 20, 2006 - 09:33am (CST) Remove Comment
red74…
Offline
Speaking of Carl Sagan, I saw something about the human brain that I will have to blog at another time and day but, I would have to see an alien to believe that. The vote is still out on that one. But I have seen a program that showed a military base(supposedly) that was testing an object(suposedly) that looked a lot like what I saw. You never know what is true and what is contrived.
Friday January 20, 2006 - 10:02am (CST) Remove Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puye Indian Ruins

Smash Journals

ARRRGGG Kind Of Morning