ABR Brushes/Program to open


I found the greatest little program thanks to Steph.
All those beautiful brushes that you see in photo shop format with a file extension of abr can be yours now. I was so excited to find this because I have been so frustrated not being able to open this file extension. Go download the program here:
http://tinyurl.com/3sy28e
I downloaded all three files. I put the release file in with the abrviewer.net file and the top doc tells you how work with the program. Open the release file and click on the .exe file to open it. It will put a green marker tip icon looking thing on your desk top. For visual instructions on how to open a brush in the program go to the Scrap Stuff link at the top of this window.

Open your program-click on file-find brushes-go where you save your brushes to disk after extracting them from the download. It brings them up in your program.

Make your background white and your foreground black. Enter 270 where the 80 is and hit enter. This will make your thumbnails bigger.

Right click on the name of the brushes in the window below and export to a folder you can find. They will be exported in png extension.

There is a meter at the bottom that will tell you when they are through processing.

When you bring them up in your psp program you will probably have to resize them to 500 on the longest side if they are large and file-export custom brush, name it with the name on the file which most likely has the authors name on it. Remember to give credit and a link back if they request it when using other people's brushes.

Popular posts from this blog

Puye Indian Ruins

Smash Journals

ARRRGGG Kind Of Morning